The Flag House Inn Advantage:
- An authentic & historic bed & breakfast inn, not a hotel, located in the colonial waterfront sector of Annapolis.
- Historic Victorian in the National Historic District.
- On-site parking at no extra cost.
- Members of the Historic Annapolis Foundation.
- Closest to the U.S. Naval Academy.
Within 3 Blocks – The Heart of the Colonial Area:
5 of the finest Georgian colonial mansions in America:
- William Paca House & Gardens (1763), museum
- Hammond-Harwood House (1774), museum
- Chase-Lloyd House (1769), open to the public
- McDowell Hall (1744), St. John’s College Campus
- James Brice House (1767)
25 significant colonial buildings dating to 1680, such as the Maryland State House (1772 – open to the public) and scores of other colonial, federal, and Victorian buildings.
Find the ideal walking, bus or boat tour, we have the latest Annapolis historic guidebooks and pamphlets and can provide the insider’s recommendations on area day trips.