Breakfast at Flag House Inn
The Flag House Inn is getting famous for breakfast with a new emphasis on fresh, local, filling and inventive breakfast options. The menu is set a few days ahead and is usually posted in the dining room.
Every day, you will get a freshly prepared and cooked meal with fresh fruit served every day. You will enjoy a wide variety of contemporary sweet & savory options, presented with attention to detail and flavor. Marty & Carmel are developing a network of local suppliers and established experts such as bakeries, bagel shops, breakfast bloggers to bring you a great start to your day. We ALWAYS serve fresh fruit too!
Have a special dietary need or request? Just note it in the comments section when making your reservation, or notify us in advance (preferably ~3 days ahead) and we will do our best to accommodate.
Some of the meals we have in rotation include: (Follow/visit our Instagram to see what we’ve been up too!)
- Apple-Pecan French Toast (made with Cinnamon Chip bread – everyone loves it!)
- Blueberry Cream Cheese French Toast
- Bagel Bake (secret recipe!)
- Farm Stand Breakfast Bowl (w/ home made pesto)
- Eggs Benedict
- Avocado Toast
- Cornmeal Waffles (scratch made)
- Corned Beef Hash w/ Poached Eggs
- Pepper Rings
- Buckwheat Pancakes (scratch made)
- Lemon Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes (scratch made)
- Buttermilk Biscuits (scratch made)
- Chili Cheese Puff (trust us, it’s great)
- Puffed Apple Pancake (cast iron skillet)
- Hash Brown Sausage Casserole
We also serve a variety of baked goods such as scones, muffins and ALWAYS cookies are available for a small afternoon snack… Enjoy items such as
- Almond braid (pastry) – Marty re-proposed to marry Carmel after the first bite!
- Scones – many varieties including Blue & Gold
- Apple cake
- Coffee cake
- Spiced apples (better than Cracker Barrel version!)
- Fruit bake
- Grilled, Baked Peaches (served 2-3x per week in the summer)