Flag House Inn is becoming famous for serving their guests breakfast with an emphasis on fresh, local, filling and inventive meal options. The menu is set a few days ahead and is usually posted in the dining room. Let us know of any restrictions in advance, and we will work to meet your needs. See our Instagram for our latest creations.
You will get a freshly prepared and cooked meal with fresh fruit served every day. Enjoy a wide variety of contemporary sweet & savory options, presented with attention to flavor and presentation.
We are developing a network of local suppliers and established experts such as bakeries, bagel shops, farmers’ markets, produce stands and breakfast bloggers to bring you a great start to your day. We ALWAYS serve fresh fruit too!
Have a special dietary need or request? Just note it in the “dietary restrictions” section when making your reservation or notify us in advance (preferably ~2-3 days ahead), and we will do our best to accommodate.
Some of the meals we have in rotation include: (Follow/visit our Instagram to see what we’ve been up to!)
- Apple-Pecan French Toast (made with Cinnamon Chip bread – everyone loves it!)
- Blueberry Cream Cheese French Toast
- Bagel Bake (secret recipe!)
- Farm Stand Breakfast Bowl (w/ homemade/ home-grown pesto)
- Eggs Benedict
- Avocado Toast
- Cornmeal Waffles (scratch made)
- Corned Beef Hash w/ Poached Eggs
- Pepper Egg Rings
- Buckwheat Pancakes (scratch made)
- Lemon Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes (scratch made)
- Buttermilk Biscuits (scratch made)
- Chili Cheese Puff (trust us, it’s great)
- Puffed Apple Pancake (cast iron skillet)
- Hash Brown Sausage Casserole
We also serve a variety of baked goods such as scones, muffins and ALWAYS cookies are available for a small afternoon snack… Enjoy items such as:
- Almond braid Danish – Marty re-proposed to marry Carmel after the first bite!
- Scones – many varieties including Blue & Gold
- Apple cake
- Coffee cake
- Spiced apples (better than Cracker Barrel!)
- Fruit bake
- Grilled, Baked Peaches (served 2-3x per week in the summer)
- Breakfast banana split
- Fruit & yogurt parfait